Business Development Manager- Real Estate- Saudi Arabia
Job Code : PZ1011
Industry : Real Estate- Developer
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Required Skills or Certification : Valid Saudi Driver’s License
Salary : SAR 9000 + Commission
Description / Responsibilities
- Developing relationship with the Broker- “Channel Partners” network in the designated region.
- Engaging professionally with all Brokers for fruitful relationship with the company.
- Motivating the Brokers for increased participation in selling the company’s projects.
- Maintaining and growing relationship with existing Brokers for increase in sale revenue.
- Extending full support to all Brokers at all times to achieve highest sales.
- Training all Brokers on the new and existing projects.
- Assisting all Brokers in closing sales as per company’s policies.
- Adhering to all governing laws and regulations while performing the sale transaction.
- Preparing and completing agreement with all Brokers.
- Creating a pool of committed and profitable network of Brokers for the company.
- Resolve Broker’s complaints; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem; follow to ensure resolution.
- Assist in sale contract Registration/Termination at DLD if required.
- Timely Invoicing, payment dispersal and collections. Any other work that may be assigned to you with your portfolio.